Kitchens with delivery from Europe
More than 20 years in the furniture market
ZOV Kitchen is Innovative Design and Outstanding Quality at an Affordable Price.
- Over 18 000 square meters of production floor space (solid wood, veneer and plywood processing)
- Over 10 000 square meters of production floor space (acrylic, HPL and glass fronts, worktops)
- Over 20 000 square meters of production floor space (MFC cabinet frames and fronts, painted MDF and PVC fronts, assembly facilities)
Wood Felling And Desiccation
- Over 3 hectares of production area
- Over 5.000 cubic meters of wood in stock
- 30 drying chambers
Catalog kitchens ZOV 2018
See our complete kitchens catalog. We are sure that you will find something suitable for yourself.
ZOV GROUP is a family company established in 1997 and managed by its members in the third generation.
For many consecutive years our products are being highly commended for outstanding quality and innovative design. Over the past 20 years we have acquired a high level of proficiency in producing trendy and functional kitchen furniture. ZOV GROUP possesses around 50 000 square meters of production floor space. Over 2 000 highly qualified employees are involved in production process. High-technology equipment, fully automated lines and a wide range of materials, finishes and fittings enable us to translate your dream kitchen into reality.
We constantly upgrade our production facilities and implement new
technologies for being able to offer variously designed products that
will be affordable for every customer. A very important part of our
business is professional trainings and regular participation in trade
fairs and exhibitions for furniture and industrial equipment, which keep
us up to date on current trends in the industry. Today our developed
dealer network counts over 900 retail stores in Belarus and abroad
(Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland,
Germany, England, Georgia, Tajikistan, Israel, UAE). All our products
meet ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Requirements.
7445 rue de Namur, Brossard, J4Y 2P2, QC
Call us now: +1 778.926.8000
Typical Kitchen Cabinet Dimensions
- Base cabinets – typically 24″ deep (also 12″, 15″, 18″) and 34 1/2″ tall (countertops add 1 1/2″ to make the finished height 36″).
- Upper/Wall cabinets – mostly 12″ deep (also 15″, 18″, 24″) and 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30 ” (typical), 36″, 42″ tall.
- Combinations, like placing base cabinets back-to-back to form a 4′ wide island, is also typical.
- Some 24″ deep base cabinets may include doors on both the back and front for special applications.